Thursday 1 August 2013

"Your Time Has fully Come Now"

"Your Time Has fully Come Now"

by Lonnie Mackley

My faithful soldier, the time that I have talked to you about for so long has fully come now and I would call you to put on all of your armor and to stand ready at the battle line with your fellow soldiers to go to war and fight. The time for training and preparation is over and now you must march forward and put all that I have given you into practice. This is the day of fierce battle for the souls of mankind in the earth and I have raised up a mighty army of holy warriors that will not shrink back in fear or retreat when the enemy attacks. I Am your Captain of Battle and I stand ready to lead you.

This is your day to walk fully in My kingdom life and to put away all sin and to forgive all whom you have held a grudge against. You must never again turn back to those things which weakened and destroyed you, but now you must walk as a strong spiritual adult capable of accomplishing all that I command you without distraction or compromise. It is time for great judgment against the enemy of your souls and I send you out to wreak My vengeance upon the armies of darkness. This is your day to take back what was stolen and to rescue the captives that have been held by the evil one.

As you go forward my faithful soldier, remember to listen and act upon my orders and direction alone, and do nothing based solely upon what you see in the natural. You do not march to war alone, but you march with a mighty army of your obedient brothers and sisters, and my holy servants the angels. I seek to conquer all that is trapped in the realm of darkness with My light and to set right that which has been kept wrong for far too long. My eyes have been upon the weak and downtrodden and I come to set them free. Rise up My faithful soldier, for your time has fully come now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.