Friday 4 December 2020

"Water On The Wood, and Lazarus Is Stinking"


"Water On The Wood, and Lazarus Is Stinking"

by Lonnie Mackley  4 Dec. 2020

I just felt led to post something really quick. Recently I felt a spirit of travail come over me and it has only happened a few times in my life before. I felt God’s Spirit begin to pray from deep within my spirit, and I felt a grieving and intercession begin to flow out of me concerning the different things that have been going on in the world that have been trying to drag us all down and make us feel hopeless and powerless. I saw a picture of Elijah drenching the wood for the sacrifice against the prophets of Baal not just once, but several times so it was impossible to burn in the natural; and I also saw a picture of Lazarus stinking in his tomb where he wasn’t just dead, but he was stinking dead, and it was impossible for him to come back. Both were deliberately made to be impossible!

I believe God has allowed things to come to a place where things not only look impossible in the natural, but that we all know that it is truly impossible apart from a sovereign act of His Holy Spirit to turn it all around. I think God is watching and listening to who will hold on and believe, and who will give up and give in to doom and despair. I have seen this kind of spiritual setup before and it always happens just before God moves powerfully in a miraculous way where everyone will truly know that it was Him and only Him alone that did it! So do not give up your hope today, do not let go of your believing if God has shown you in your spirit that things are going to turn out differently! You are not wrong, you have seen accurately, and all things will happen just as God has planned!

PS 27:13 I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.