Friday 2 September 2016

"Jesus Is About To Visit You!"

"Jesus Is About To Visit You!"

by Lonnie Mackley Aug, 27th, 2016

For the last week or so the Lord has been speaking to me about Him coming like a thief in the night and at a time when we do not expect. He has been leading me from scripture to scripture with the same theme, and I believe that He has been trying to tell me something and that today He showed me what He’s been saying. And if we will wake up now and respond to His words, we can be ready.

We already know that when Jesus returns for His Bride that He will be in the sky where all the world will see Him at once just like we can all see lightning when it flashes, and that all people will see the sign of the son of man and have time to mourn. And although His second coming will take the world by surprise at a time when they don’t expect, I also believe He may visit us first personally as well.

REV 16:15 "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

So what is He talking about when He tells us to wake up and be ready to meet Him at any moment or face great loss? I believe that Jesus is about to have a personal meeting with His remnant sons where He’s going to show up in our homes and sup with us. But we determine what state He finds us in depending on whether we’re sinning, or seeking and waiting on Him in continuous obedience.

So I would just like to encourage everyone reading this post to repent of all sin and be expecting a personal visitation from Jesus in your home very soon, because I believe that it is imminent. I also believe that He is going to speak to us about our lives and His plans for us in this harvest. So wash your robes today and get excited, because Jesus Christ could show up at any minute in your midst!

REV 3:1 "To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. 3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. 4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. 6 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

MT 24:30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

REV 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

MT 24: 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

1TH 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.

MT 24:45 "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, `My master is staying away a long time,' 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

REV 22:14 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.