Tuesday 4 June 2013

Revival and Judgement Will Come Together

Rather than pour a lot of sugar on this post I will just share with you what I believe the Lord has shared with me concerning what is coming soon for all of us.

I have felt from the Lord that revival and severe judgement will come simultaneously in the days ahead, and we need to get ready for it now by letting the Lord help us to overcome all sin-habits and to deepen our relationship with Him so that we can navigate successfully through the challenging times ahead.

As far as judgement, these are just a few things that I believe I have seen:

1. I have seen an event that happens that throws us all into third world conditions overnight where we will enter a survival situation (asteroid, sun-flare, nuclear weapons, super-volcano, super-earthquake, etc.).

2. I have seen great loss of life such as never been seen in the earth where in the Spirit I could see whole rows of houses left vacant because of plague and other catastrophic events.

3. I have seen an enemy allowed to conquer and prevail in the whole earth as a punishment for the world's wickedness, and in order to test the hearts of man as to who will receive Jesus, and who will reject Him.

As far as revival, these are just a few things that I believe I have seen:

1. I have seen a mass outpouring of God's Spirit about to flow through a remnant of the sons of God in the earth who have have been prepared through a lifetime of wilderness. These people will walk in consistent holiness, unity, and love; and many souls will come into the kingdom because of the work of the Holy Spirit and God's angels manifesting through their lives.

2. I have seen a time when Christians will group together in homes much like Noah's family grouped together in the ark in order to survive the calamity that was taking place in the world. These people will be provided for by the Lord Himself and His angels during this time, and they will also win many souls for the kingdom.

3. I have seen a time of great persecution where many Christians will either fall away, or be taken into captivity and eventually be martyred for their faith. These will also be times of bearing fruit and harvest though, and many will see angels coming to minister to them while either in danger, on the run, or in prison.

So these are just a few things that I felt led to throw out there. This is not a time to be complacent thinking that you have more time to repent and prepare. Use this time wisely and cooperate with the Holy Spirit completely right now so that your relationship with God will be close enough to survive what is coming. Get excited about the harvest and do not fear the judgement, for the Lord will be with you through them both.

LK 21:28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."


PS 27:5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.